A5 Japanese Wagyu Roast Platter
Seeking to host a larger dinner party? The A5 Round Roast is the perfect way to create a family-style dinner your inner circle is sure to enjoy.Ingredients
- A5 Miyazakigyu Round Roast
- 2 lbs. Baby potatoes
- 1 lb. Asparagus
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
InstructionsA5 Miyazakigyu Round Roast
- Allow the A5 Miyazakigyu Round Roast to defrost in the refrigerator for approximately 24-48 hours.
- Add a generous amount of salt and pepper (or other desired seasonings).
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Roast for 10 minutes
- Turn the temperature down in the oven to 250°F, and roast for approximately 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 135°F for a medium rare cook.
- Allow the roast to rest for 20 minutes prior to slicing.
- Coat the asparagus in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron pan to medium high heat.
- Once the pan comes to temperature, pan sear asparagus for 8-10 minutes.
- Be sure to turn the asparagus frequently until desired doneness.
- Quarter potatoes and coat with olive oil, salt, pepper, and other desired seasonings.
- Lay potatoes in a sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Roast at 450°F for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Be sure to flip potatoes every 15-20 minutes.