WAGYU SHIPPING INFORMATION
We strongly recommend placing holiday orders early due to heavier volume. We suggest orders arriving for Thanksgiving to be delivered no later than Friday, November 20, 2020 and orders arriving for Christmas to be delivered no later than Friday, December 18, 2020.
We ship our Wagyu overnight in chilled containers directly to your doorstep. Our packages have been temperature tested to last up to 40 hours at or below 45° degrees Fahrenheit. We must receive your order by 9:00PM Eastern Standard Time to dispatch the next day. We dispatch Monday through Thursday, for Tuesday through Friday arrival. There is a $55 flat fee shipping charge on all orders. Packages are shipped via Overnight Shipping.
|Order Placed||Order Cutoff Deadline||Order Ships||Order Delivered|
While we do everything in our power to adhere to the above shipping time frame, please note that holidays, severe weather, and unforeseen circumstances may force exceptions to the delivery schedule and expected delivery date. If you have any questions or concerns about your delivery, please contact us.
- Orders placed by MONDAY 9PM EST - Order ships by TUESDAY - Package delivered on WEDNESDAY
- Orders placed by TUESDAY 9PM EST - Order ships by WEDNESDAY - Package delivered on THURSDAY
- Orders placed by WEDNESDAY 9PM EST - Order ships by THURSDAY- Package delivered on FRIDAY
- Orders placed after WEDNESDAY 9PM EST - Order ships on MONDAY- Package delivered on TUESDAY
IMPORTANT SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
- Shipments require a street address for delivery. We cannot ship to any PO boxes.
- Damage or spoilage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids any guarantee. Please verify your shipping address.
- Ordering at the beginning of the week will allow us to do our best to accommodate special requests. Contact us if you do have special requests.
- In the event of severe weather, we will sometimes delay shipment in order to ensure the package will arrive to you in perfect condition. We will contact you if this happens.