Excite your inner circle this holiday season with A5 Japanese Wagyu. Bring everyone together for an experience to remember with a savory platter that balances rich Wagyu with simple vegetables.Ingredients
- 10 oz. A5 Japanese Wagyu Ribeye
- 10 oz. A5 Japanese Wagyu Striploin
- 8 heads of bok choy
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 oz. garlic chili sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
A5 Wagyu Steaks
- Allow the steaks to defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Pat the steaks dry.
- Apply salt and pepper to both sides.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium high heat.
- Once the pan has reached temperature, place steak in the pan and sear for approximately 1 minute.
- Flip the steak only once, and sear on the other side for approximately 1 minute for a rare cook.
- Allow the steak to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Slice each bok choy in half and rinse thoroughly.
- Steam bok choy for 2 minutes.
- Brush bok choy with sesame oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron pan to medium high heat with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Place bok choy in the pan, flat side down.
- Sear for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Remove bok choy from the pan.
Plate the steaks on a large serving platter with bok choy and garlic chili sauce. Pre-slicing the steaks will allow everyone to easily experience this luxe platter.