The Wagyu Shop
A5 Japanese Wagyu Taster Flight
One (1) individually packaged 10 oz. A5 Japanese Wagyu Striploin Steak | Hokkaido Prefecture
One (1) individual package 6 oz. A5 Premium Loin Steak Cubes | Hokkaido Prefecture
One (1) individually packaged 6 oz. A5 Miyazakigyu Sirloin Steak | Miyazaki Prefecture
One (1) individual package 6 oz. A5 Miyazakigyu Sirloin Cubes | Miyazaki Prefecture
- Authentic A5 Graded Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
- View Shipping Information and select your desired delivery date at checkout.
Miyazakigyu is Wagyu which must be raised and processed in Miyazaki Prefecture. It must also be graded A4 BMS 7 and above to meet the Miyazakigyu qualifications—otherwise, it is sold as Miyazaki Kensan Gyu or Miyazaki Wagyu. Miyazakigyu has won successive 1st Place awards in the 9th and 10th Japanese National Competitive Exhibition of Wagyu.
Asia International, Inc. is the first officially recognized Miyazaki beef distributor in the United States. Miyazakigyu is the #1 Wagyu brand in Japan and is now being offered to online consumers.
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where Wagyu cattle are raised within Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Wagyu are raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives providing Wagyu with the perfect environment. Hokkaido’s climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year round. Learn more.