The Wagyu Shop
Hokkaido Wagyu | A5 Wagyu Beef Whole Boneless Ribeye
One (1) whole Ribeye.
- Authentic A5 Graded Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Hokkaido Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Approximately 11 lbs., perfect for steak portioning of your preference or roasting.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships chilled, not frozen.
- Product of Japan.
The Ribeye is a versatile cut. Depending on the cuisine, it can be used for shabu shabu, roasting, and even stir fry. For something quick and delicious, simply portion into steaks.
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where Wagyu cattle are raised within Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Wagyu are raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives providing Wagyu with the perfect environment. Hokkaido’s climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year round. Learn more.