- 4 lbs. Wagyu Beef Flank Steak
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Lime
- 1 Onion
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Tortillas (Flour or Corn)
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Allow the steak to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill or skillet to medium-high heat and place flank steak down.
- Cook steak to personal preference.
- Allow steak to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Slice flank steak against the grain into strips.
- Slice peppers and onion into strips.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to separate pan; add peppers and onion.
- You may add a dash of salt and pepper and stir occasionally; cook until vegetables are soft.
- Avocado slices
- Sour Cream