Hosting a large, upscale gathering doesn't need to be complicated. Keep things elevated and simple this season with main entrees that speak for themselves. This Wagyu board is an idyllic centerpiece that is sure to bring everyone together.
- 12 oz. Australian Wagyu Ribeye Steak
- 12 oz. Australian Wagyu Striploin Steak
- 8 oz. Australian Wagyu Filet Mignon
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander
- 1 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 16 oz. sweet potato
- 16 oz. brussels sprouts
- 1 lb. rainbow carrots
- 12 oz. asparagus
- Olive oil
- Allow the steaks to defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Combine black pepper, coriander, fennel seeds, rosemary, garlic powder, and salt.
- Pat the steaks dry and apply seasoning to all sides.
- Heat pan thoroughly on medium to medium high heat.
- Sear steaks on each side, and only flip once.
a. Rare: 125°F, Medium Rare: 135°F, Medium: 145°F
- Allow steaks to rest for at least 5 minutes prior to serving.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Slice brussels sprouts in half.
- Dice sweet potatoes into ½" cubes.
- Place each type of vegetable on a separate baking sheet.
- Brush each type of vegetable with olive oil. Pro tip: if you save A5 trimmings, this is a great time to render them down and use instead of oil.
- Liberally apply salt and pepper over the vegetables and mix together with oil.
- Place vegetables in oven for various times below:
a. Brussels sprouts: 15 minutes
b. Asparagus:10 minutes
c. Carrots: 20 minutes
d. Sweet potatoes: 15 minutes