Buttery Ora King Salmon Fillets
Ora King Salmon Fillets are the perfect fit for this recipe. Sustainably raised and farmed in New Zealand, it's often called the Wagyu of the seafood world. With minimal prep time and tons of flavor, this dish is one that your dinner guest will love.
- 1 lb. salmon fille
- 2 Tbsp + ¼ stick butter
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Dry the salmon with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper on top and bottom.
- Set a pan over medium high heat and add 2 Tbsp butter.
- Once the butter has melted, place the fillet skin side down in the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip the fillet over and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes, then remove salmon from pan.
- Add ¼ stick butter, lemon juice, parsley and pinch of salt to the pan and stir for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Drizzle butter sauce over cooked salmon.