With this recipe, you'll get a perfectly tender and just slightly sweet bourbon-glazed pork tenderloin that you could combine with any of your favorites such as seafood and give your own twist on "surf-and-turf".
Choose the Best Ingredients
To make this recipe even more enticing, be sure to choose elevated ingredients. The Wagyu Shop™ offers the finest Natural Berkshire Pork Kurobuta Tenderloin Fillet which comes from a specific county in England called Berkshire. It's highly prized for its exquisite quality, superior marbling, succulent texture and slightly sweeter flavor than traditional pork.
Bourbon-Glazed Kurobuta Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 tsp coarse salt
- 2 tsp dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Combine the rub ingredients and rub onto the pork on all sides.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 1 ½ lb. pork tenderloin
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp Bourbon
- 4 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, then add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bourbon, sugar, mustard, cinnamon and cloves and simmer over high heat while whisking for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sear the pork tenderloin over high heat for 2-3 minutes per side, basting with half of the bourbon glaze.
- Allow to rest and cut thinly before spooning over the remaining glaze.