Have leftover A5 Wagyu? Enjoy an elevated lunch following your upscale dinner with an A5 Japanese Wagyu Steak Sandwich.
- 10 oz. A5 Miyazakigyu Striploin Steak
- Ciabatta bread
- 1 Inion sliced
- 1 Cup Portobello mushrooms
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- Salt and pepper
- Sprig of rosemary
- Allow the A5 Miyazakigyu Striploin Steak to defrost in the refrigerator for approximately 24 hours.
- Pat the steak dry.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium high heat.
- Once the pan has reached temperature, place steak in the pan and sear for approximately 1 minute.
- Add rosemary to the pan.
- Flip the steak only once, and sear on the other side for approximately 1 minute for a rare cook.
- Allow the steak to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- In the same pan, add sliced onions and mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pan sear until soft and golden brown.
- Pro tip: toast your bread in the same pan for added flavor.
- Add horseradish to one slice of bread. Mayonnaise may be used as a substitute.
- Add onions and mushrooms.
- Slice steak to desired thickness, and place on top.
- Add arugula.