The Wagyu Shop
Miyazakigyu | A5 Wagyu Beef Whole Boneless Striploin Strip End
One (1) whole Striploin- Sirloin End for portioning or roasting.
- Authentic A5 Graded Miyazakigyu beef from Miyazaki Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- 7 LBS. (approximate), perfect for steak portioning of your preference or roasting.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This item never ships frozen.
- Product of Japan.
The Sirloin End of the Striploin is recognized by the connective tissue that runs through the middle of the loin. This connective tissue extends about 2 inches from the surface into the loin. Although some may consider the Sirloin End as an “off-cut”, with Japanese Wagyu, this matters far less due to the overall marbling and tenderness of the steak.
Miyazakigyu is Wagyu which must be raised and processed in Miyazaki Prefecture. It must also be graded A4 BMS 7 and above to meet the Miyazakigyu qualifications—otherwise, it is sold as Miyazaki Kensan Gyu or Miyazaki Wagyu. Miyazakigyu has won successive 1st Place awards in the 9th and 10th Japanese National Competitive Exhibition of Wagyu.
Asia International, Inc. is the first officially recognized Miyazaki beef distributor in the United States. Miyazakigyu is the #1 Wagyu brand in Japan and is now being offered to online consumers.
🚚 Dispatched within 24 hours.
✈️ Delivery within 1-2 Business Days (Mon - Fri).
🎁 Est. arrival 2-3 Business Days from order date.
🍽️ Great for sharing (serves 8-12).
Flat Rate $55 Shipping & Handling On All Orders