The Wagyu Shop
Miyazakigyu | A5 Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak (Thick Cut)
One (1) individually packaged Ribeye Steak.
- Authentic A5 Graded Miyazakigyu imported from Japan.
- Miyazaki Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Japanese Black (Kuroge).
- Each steak is approximately 16 oz. and approximately 1/2”-3/4” thick. (see traditional steaks cut to Japanese specifications)
Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge)
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
- View Shipping Information and select your desired delivery date at checkout.
Miyazakigyu is Wagyu which must be raised and processed in Miyazaki Prefecture. It must also be graded A4 BMS 7 and above to meet the Miyazakigyu qualifications—otherwise, it is sold as Miyazaki Kensan Gyu or Miyazaki Wagyu. Miyazakigyu has won successive 1st Place awards in the 9th and 10th Japanese National Competitive Exhibition of Wagyu.
Asia International, Inc. is the first officially recognized Miyazaki beef distributor in the United States. Miyazakigyu is the #1 Wagyu brand in Japan and is now being offered to online consumers.