The Wagyu Shop
A5 Japanese Wagyu Beef Portioned Ribeye Steak
Enjoy a luxurious dining experience with this A5 Japanese Wagyu ribeye steak from The Wagyu Shop™. The ribeye cut is prized for its exceptional flavor and texture.
Our Japanese Wagyu steak is some of the most sought-after beef in the world. The luxurious meat comes directly from Japan, where it's raised on small farms according to the highest traditional standards; diet, exercise and environment are all under strict supervision to meet the lofty requirements of Japan's grading system for premium imported Wagyu.
Includes: One (1) individually packaged ribeye steak.
- Authentic A5 grade Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Each steak is hand cut to Japanese specifications; approximately 10 oz. and 3/8" thick (see Thick Cut steaks for domestic steak thickness).
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This item ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
🚚 Dispatched within 24 hours.
✈️ Delivery within 1-2 Business Days (Mon - Fri).
🎁 Est. arrival 2-3 Business Days from order date.
🍽️ Great for sharing (serves 1-2).
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where it originates from in Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Hokkaido's climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year-round. There, Wagyu is raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives working with the cattle. Learn more.