The Wagyu Shop
Takamori Drunken Wagyu | A5 Wagyu Beef Striploin Steak
One (1) individually packaged Striploin Steak.
- Authentic A5 Graded Takamori Wagyu imported from Japan.
- Yamaguchi Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Each steak is hand cut to Japanese specifications; approximately 10 oz. and 3/8” thick.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
- View Shipping Information and select your desired delivery date at checkout.
All Takamori Wagyu originates from the single-farm of Iwakuni in Yamaguchi Prefecture. Takamori Wagyu has famously become known as "Drunken Wagyu". Cattle are fed a sake mash from Dassai Sake which produces a mild, silky flavor profile.