The Wagyu Shop
Hokkaido Wagyu | A5 Wagyu Beef Whole Boneless Striploin
One (1) whole Striploin.
- Authentic A5 Graded Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Hokkaido Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Approximately 9 lbs., perfect for steak portioning of your preference or roasting.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
- For chilled product, please contact us.
- View Shipping Information and select your desired delivery date at checkout.
The Striploin is commonly known as the New York Strip. The cut is great for grilling. For something quick and delicious, simply portion into steaks.
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where Wagyu cattle are raised within Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Wagyu are raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives providing Wagyu with the perfect environment. Hokkaido’s climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year round. Learn more.