The Wagyu Shop
Miyazakigyu | A5 Wagyu Beef Whole Boneless Striploin Strip End
One (1) whole Strip End.
- Authentic A5 Graded Miyazakigyu imported from Japan.
- Miyazaki Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Approximately 7 lbs.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
- For chilled product, please contact us.
- View Shipping Information and select your desired delivery date at checkout.
The Strip End of the Striploin is recognized by the connective tissue that runs through the middle of the loin. This connective tissue extends about 2 inches from the surface into the loin. Although some may consider the Strip End as an “off-cut”, with Japanese Wagyu, this matters far less due to the overall marbling and tenderness of the steak.
Miyazakigyu is Wagyu which must be raised and processed in Miyazaki Prefecture. It must also be graded A4 BMS 7 and above to meet the Miyazakigyu qualifications—otherwise, it is sold as Miyazaki Kensan Gyu or Miyazaki Wagyu. Miyazakigyu has won successive 1st Place awards in the 9th and 10th Japanese National Competitive Exhibition of Wagyu.
Asia International, Inc. is the first officially recognized Miyazaki beef distributor in the United States. Miyazakigyu is the #1 Wagyu brand in Japan and is now being offered to online consumers.