The Wagyu Shop
Kobe Beef | A5 Wagyu Beef Striploin Steak
One (1) individually packaged Striploin Steak.
- Authentic A5 Graded Kobe Beef imported from Japan.
- Hyogo Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Each steak is hand cut to Japanese specifications; approximately 10 oz. and 3/8" thick.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
The Wagyu Shop is an Official Certified Importer of Kobe Beef. Kobe Beef may only be sold by certified members of the Kobe Beef Association. All breeding and feeding farms are registered. All wholesale companies, retail stores, and restaurants must be designated registration stores.
Track Your Cattle ID Here.
Kobe Beef must come from the Tajima bloodline and be raised and processed in Hyogo Prefecture. In order to earn the Japanese chrysanthemum, Kobe Beef must be graded A4 or A5 by the Kobe Beef Association.