The Wagyu Shop
A5 Japanese Wagyu Striploin & Ribeye with Shun Steak Knife
The Ribeye cut is prized for its decadent flavor and rich buttery texture. It offers generous marbling that always finishes juicy and tender. The Striploin is moderately tender with a balanced texture. It offers good marbling and a mouth-watering robust beef flavor.
Two (2) individually packaged steaks; One (1) Ribeye Steak, One (1) Striploin Steak
A5 Japanese Wagyu
- Authentic A5 Graded Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Ribeye: Approximately 16 oz. and ½”-¾” inch thick.
- Striploin: Approximately 16 oz. and ¾”-1” inch thick.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This item ships frozen
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
Shun Personal Steak Knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: VG10
- Handle: Ebony PakkaWood® with inlaid mosaic crest
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Includes leather sheath
🚚 Dispatched within 24 hours.
✈️ Delivery within 1-2 Business Days (Mon - Fri).
🎁 Est. arrival 2-3 Business Days from order date.
🍽️ Great for sharing (serves 3-5).
Flat Rate $55 Shipping & Handling On All Orders
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where Wagyu cattle are raised within Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Wagyu are raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives providing Wagyu with the perfect environment. Hokkaido’s climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year round. Learn more.