The Wagyu Shop
A5 Japanese Wagyu Ribcap Lifter with Shun Premier Chef's Knife
Known for its butter-like texture, the rib cap is a luxurious cut. Buttery. Juicy. Exquisite.
One (1) Whole Rib Cap Lifter
- Authentic A5 Graded Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Approximately 3.4 lbs., perfect for steak portioning of your preference.
- Standard Overnight shipping with gel ice in a reusable, insulated container.
- This item never ships frozen.
- Product of Japan.
Shun Premier Chef's Knife
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
🚚 Dispatched within 24 hours.
✈️ Delivery within 1-2 Business Days (Mon - Fri).
🎁 Est. arrival 2-3 Business Days from order date.
🍽️ Great for sharing (serves 2-4).
Flat Rate $55 Shipping & Handling On All Orders
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where Wagyu cattle are raised within the Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Wagyu are raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives providing Wagyu with the perfect environment. Hokkaido’s climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year round. Learn more.