The Wagyu Shop
A5 Japanese Wagyu Beef Portioned Ribeye Steaks (Thick Cut 2 pcs)
Two (2) individually packaged Ribeye Steaks.
- Authentic A5 Graded Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Each steak is approximately 16 oz. and approximately 1/2”-3/4” thick. (see traditional steaks cut to Japanese specifications)
- Standard overnight shipping with gel ice in a reusable, insulated container.
- This items ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
The Ribeye cut is prized for its decadent flavor and rich buttery texture. It offers generous marbling that always finishes juicy and tender.
🚚Dispatched within 24 hours.
✈️ Delivery within 1-2 Business Days (Mon - Fri).
🎁 Est. arrival 2-3 Business Days from order date.
🍽️ Great for sharing (serves 4-6).
Flat Rate $55 Shipping & Handling On All Orders
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where Wagyu cattle are raised within the Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Wagyu are raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives providing Wagyu with the perfect environment. Hokkaido’s climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year round. Learn more.