The Wagyu Shop
A5 Japanese Wagyu & Natural American Wagyu Striploin with Shun Steak Knife
Although the opportunity to taste the difference between American and Japanese Wagyu is a rare one, this makes for the perfect gift. Japanese Wagyu will have a buttery-like texture, while American Wagyu will be hardy and tender.
One (1) Shun Personal Steak Knife
Two (2) individually packaged steaks; One (1) A5 Japanese Wagyu Striploin Steak, One (1) Natural American Wagyu Striploin Steak
- Standard Overnight shipping with gel ice in a reusable, insulated container.
- This item ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of the United States and Japan.
A5 Japanese Wagyu Striploin Steak 16 oz.
- Authentic A5 Graded Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Approximately 16 oz. and ¾”-1” inch thick.
- Certificate of Authenticity included with every order.
Natural American Wagyu Striploin Steak 12 oz.
- Natural American Wagyu from the best hand-selected farms across the US.
- Each piece is approximately 12 oz. and ¾”-1” thick.
- Raised without hormones and antibiotics
Shun Personal Steak Knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: VG10
- Handle: Ebony PakkaWood® with inlaid mosaic crest
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Includes leather sheath
🚚 Dispatched within 24 hours.
✈️ Delivery within 1-2 Business Days (Mon - Fri).
🎁 Est. arrival 2-3 Business Days from order date.
🍽️ Great for sharing (serves 3-5).
Flat Rate $55 Shipping & Handling On All Orders
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where Wagyu cattle are raised within the Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Wagyu are raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives providing Wagyu with the perfect environment. Hokkaido’s climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year round. Learn more.