The Wagyu Shop
Hokkaido | A5 Wagyu Beef Whole Boneless Striploin Strip End
One (1) whole Strip End.
- Authentic A5 Graded Hokkaido imported from Japan.
- Hokkaido Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Approximately 7 lbs.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
- For chilled product, please contact us.
- View Shipping Information and select your desired delivery date at checkout
The Strip End of the Striploin is recognized by the connective tissue that runs through the middle of the loin. This connective tissue extends about 2 inches from the surface into the loin. Although some may consider the Strip End as an “off-cut”, with Japanese Wagyu, this matters far less due to the overall marbling and tenderness of the steak.
Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido Prefecture
Poroshiri Wagyu derives its name from where Wagyu cattle are raised within Hokkaido Prefecture, Mount Poroshiri. Wagyu are raised and cared for on small farms by dedicated ranchers who have spent their entire lives providing Wagyu with the perfect environment. Hokkaido’s climate allows Wagyu to be raised in ideal conditions year round. Learn more.