The Wagyu Shop
Miyazakigyu | A5 Wagyu Beef Striploin Steak
One (1) individually packaged Striploin Steak.
- Authentic A5 Graded Miyazakigyu imported from Japan.
- Miyazaki Prefecture.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Each steak is hand cut to Japanese specifications; approximately 10 oz. and 3/8” thick (see Thick Cut steaks for domestic steak thickness)
Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
Miyazakigyu is Wagyu which must be raised and processed in Miyazaki Prefecture. It must also be graded A4 BMS 7 and above to meet the Miyazakigyu qualifications—otherwise, it is sold as Miyazaki Kensan Gyu or Miyazaki Wagyu. Miyazakigyu has won successive 1st Place awards in the 9th and 10th Japanese National Competitive Exhibition of Wagyu.
Asia International, Inc. is the first officially recognized Miyazaki beef distributor in the United States. Miyazakigyu is the #1 Wagyu brand in Japan and is now being offered to online consumers.